My main areas of practice
My advice extends in particular to real estate transactions and development. I also advise on commercial leases. I have extensive litigation and enforcement experience, particularly in relation to non-performing real estate loans, post-transaction disputes and disputes between shareholders.
My clients include foreign and local investors, developers, manufacturing companies, hotel and leisure companies as well as entertainment and media companies.
I advise my clients in German, English and Hebrew.
I am recommended as an expert in complex real estate transactions.
"Fieldfisher's Philipp Stricharz focuses his first-rate practice on complex real estate transactions across the entertainment and hospitality industries." (whoswholegal - Analysis - Hospitality 2021 - Legal Marketplace Analysis; Philipp Stricharz (whoswholegal.com))
I have published the following articles and columns, among others:
- What can a real estate buyer do if the seller does not bring about a condition precedent? (iz.de)
- Insolvency administrator: fee from the estate - Law & Taxes - FAZ
- Who pays the rent in the Corona lockdown? (faz.net)
The following articles, among others, have been published on projects I have worked on:
- Language as a key qualification - karriereführer (karrierefuehrer.de)
- TechMatch:Israel: Business platform connects Hamburg and Israel - WELT
- Lahav acquires former management academy of the Deutsche Bundespost (iz.de)
- Israeli investor buys land and real estate at Evonik in Krefeld (rp-online.de)
- CryoLife's $225 million acquisition of JOTEC - Global Legal Chronicle
- Reality buys Göttingen headquarters of Gothaer Versicherung (iz.de)
- Oranienburg: 4 Friends Investment buys Südcenter (immobilienmanager.de)
- Fieldfisher advises Primo Capital AG on the acquisition of an office and warehouse building in Meerbusch | Welt der Logistik News (logistik-magazin.at)
- Israeli investor buys Adler fashion headquarters in Haibach (iz.de)
- Israeli investment group enters German real estate market (platow.de)
I studied at the universities of Freiburg im Breisgau and Munich. I also passed my exams in Munich. I spent my elective period as a foreign advisor in the Presidential Chamber of the Israeli Supreme Court in Jerusalem.