Experts in Metaverses and Extended Reality
We've been helping businesses to develop, exploit, or implement metaverse and extended reality technologies. The issues raised by extended reality are cross-cutting: from data and privacy, IP and commercial contracts, to telecoms, advertising laws, and occupier's liability—to name but a few.
Some relevant examples include advising:
· a global technology business on the launch of an augmented reality app to provide remote engineering support including advice on the application of telecoms laws across multiple markets.
· a leading medical technology business on the development and implementation of a virtual reality training tool for surgeons, doctors and nurses.
· a global consumer business on the legal and regulatory issues relating to its virtual reality headsets and augmented reality glasses.
· an innovative music business on its virtual reality service allowing fans to be at the gig, on stage or in the audience.
· a leading entertainment media business on the consumer terms for its augmented reality apps.