The European law firm Fieldfisher has increased its position across numerous key practices in the Chambers & Partners 2024 rankings for the UK, with 11 Band 1 rankings. In total, the firm is recognised as market leaders in 50 practice areas, including two new rankings.
Band 1 practice areas:
- North West: Real Estate - up to £10 million
- North West: Clinical negligence, mainly claimant
- UK (London Firms): Information technology and outsourcing
- UK (London Firms): Clinical negligence, mainly claimant
- UK-wide: Administrative and Public Law - mainly Public Sector & Charities
- UK-wide: Capital markets: AIM
- UK-wide: Employee share schemes and incentives - Employee Ownership
- UK-wide: Franchising
- UK-wide: Personal injury - mainly claimant - industrial disease
- UK-wide: Public Inquiries
- UK-wide: Sanctions
Notably, Fieldfisher's expertise and extensive client work across sanctions resulted in the firm attaining a Band 1 ranking, in a new category introduced by Chambers & Partners this year.
Significant investment in Fieldfisher's regional offices and its construction offering also saw the firm attain a new ranking in the Planning practice area for the West Midlands and move up the rankings in the below practice areas:
- North West: Real Estate up to £10 million
- North West: Clinical negligence - mainly claimant in Manchester & Surrounds
- West Midlands: Real Estate
- UK (London Firms): Construction - contentious
In the individual rankings, this year's guide recognised over 115 Fieldfisher lawyers, with 32 of them ranked as Band 1 practitioners.
Sign up to our email digest