European law firm Fieldfisher has been recognised as a 'Top Tier' firm in eight practice areas and ranked overall in 65 practice areas in The Legal 500 United Kingdom 2024 edition.
The firm is ranked in Tier 1 for our offering across:
- Administrative and public Law,
- Clinical negligence (claimant),
- Data protection, privacy and cyber security
- Media: (Film & TV)
- Personal Injury (claimant)
- IT and Telecoms (North West)
- Commercial litigation (Birmingham)
Notably, the firm’s ranking in Commercial litigation was bumped up to the ‘premium’ category and rankings also increased in contentious and non-contentious construction in reflection of the firm’s high calibre of client work in these areas.
Fieldfisher is also newly ranked in the following four areas:
- Art and cultural property
- Healthcare (London)
- Pensions: Dispute resolution
- Retail & consumer (industry focus)
In addition, this year's guide highlighted 16 lawyers in its 'Hall of Fame', 16 lawyers as 'Next Generation Partners', 31 lawyers as 'Leading Individuals' and 14 'Rising Stars'.
For the full list of Fieldfisher's rankings please visit: Fieldfisher > London > England | The Legal 500 law firm profiles
Sign up to our email digest