Experts in Web 3.0 and DLT
The issues associated with DLT and digital assets are cross discipline, from financial regulation and technology licensing to privacy and IP. Our clients work with us because of our understanding of the technology, our cross-border expertise and our ability to provide practical advice and solutions against a backdrop of existing and sometimes outdated legal frameworks.
Some relevant examples include advising:
· a leading clothing manufacturer on the design, implementation and deployment of a blockchain solution for end to end supply chain management.
· a world-renowned Italian-listed fashion company, in its implementation of a block chain solution as an anti-counterfeiting measure, parallel distribution violation detector, and a supply management monitoring system.
· on the deployment and use of non-fungible tokens as part of a global media company's marketing strategy for one of its key brands, and structuring agreements for the minting of NFTs in the art market.
· on a new distributed computing technology enabling the distributed storage of data and running of distributed applications over the internet.
· on privacy matters for to this financial management SaaS vendor to support the use of blockchain for an app allowing the sharing of verified credentials with third parties.